Wednesday, February 07, 2007

FamilyBizTips: Helping Families Start and Run Successful Home Businesses

This Blog is Dedicated to helping Families start and run successful home businesses. It is a place where average ordinary people can get the critical information they need to be successful.

I still remember when I quit my job 3 years ago. I had always promised myself that I would be a great dad, but there I was 560 miles from home, doing a job that I hated. Every other weekend, I would drive for 10 hours just to spend less that a whole day with my kids.... After my wife would pry my kids off my legs, I would get in my red truck and drive all the way back.

I was exhausted, and I felt like a complete failure. But the good news was, I finally said "ENOUGH"! I decided that I didn't care if I lost everything I owned. I didn't care if I had to work at Wallmart pushing carts in from the parking lot, I was determined to find a way I could be home with my family. So I quit a great job in Computers, and moved back home.

As a work from home dad who had to make money (and make it fast), I realized that there were many unique problems that people like me were facing. How do I find the right buisness for me? How can I actually spend more time with my family and grow an exciting business at the same time? Can I really make a great income working from home and still have a life?

This blog is for helping parents find the success working from home. Here, you can learn from both my failures and my successes. Both failures and successes are my mentors, and I will share them freely with you.

God Bless you,
Joe